FREE SHIPPING on all CBD / Hemp orders $99 or more!
Kelly & Joe Linne started out in the hemp industry with a small group of 100 farmers bringing hemp back to their home state of Indiana. Growing through the struggles of a new industry they felt their place wasn't in the field. They felt called to support local farmers by building a platform for their products. So Hoosier Hempster was launched in Fall 2019. They want to offer customers a second to none experience by showing the seed to shelf process of their favorite products.
Our goal is to partner with the best Seed to Shelf, Soil to Oil brands, where we can show you the transparency in their products. Supporting local farmers is essential to their success. In return you get the best organically grown CBD and Hemp products possible!
We want to help you and your business. It doesn't matter if you're a farmer, wholesaler, or retailer. We want to know how we can benefit from meeting with you. Send us an email!
Seed to Shelf - Soil to oil- Full Transparency for the public to see
Who is the Farmer?? Schedule Farm visit if in season
Third Party COA: Check Total THC, Total CBD, Ratios, and QR code Best Test Practices- Potency testing, Pesticides, Mycotoxins, Heavy metals, and Residual Solvents
Processing for Oil - What are the extract methods and how are the oils/blends put together for the final product? When can we schedule a tour of processor?
Final Product- Sealed, QR Code for Lab test, and Safety Disclaimer (FDA)
***Hoosier Hempster will do our due diligence to vet each potential partner so that we do not have duplicate processes/ products in competition with each other. Hoosier Hempster will not share proprietary information of our brand partners, but will only share the information that is available and allowed to educate the general public.
5 Core Standards - To Be Revised and Discussed
1. Show total transparency of the products that we carry and truly educate clients on the process from seed to shelf.
2. Know the farm / farmers where the products come from. We want to show the customers where their hemp products come from and how their products are grown.
3. Know the process of extraction and formulation method - By showing the extraction method and process, we can educate the clients on the different methods of extraction so they can make the best decision that is right for them.
4. Know the products - Educate clients on the COA on the end products, to illustrate total transparency and quality of those products so that people can make the decision on what products are best for them.
5. Build a platform for Brand partner trust - not only do we want to be totally transparent to our clients, but we want to be totally transparent with our brand partners. We want to create a partnership in which we build trust and fairness. While we know that there will be competition among brands, and we will never show favoritism to one brand over another. Our platform will treat each brand the same and we will let the customers decide who they want to work with. We also do not want to carry too many similar products across brands and will limit the amount of brand/products in order to create less confusion to our clients.
Partner with us as one of the best local Seed to Shelf, Soil to Oil hemp brands, where we can share with consumers the transparency of your products.
Copyright © 2019 Hoosier Hempster Distribution - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder